Sunday, April 22, 2018

Review: The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth

The Killing JarThe Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't read the synopsis before picking up this book, so I went into the read with no clue about what was going to happen. The characters were really great in The Killing Jar, especially the main character Kenna. The author really took the time to make Kenna relatable and sympathetic. The writing in the book was very beautiful, it almost had a lyrical quality despite the sometimes dark subject matter. The tension builds gradually and the climax really had me gripped. I was satisfied with the conclusion and thought the author did a good job tying everything together. Overall, a great YA standalone.

***Thanks to the publisher for a copy for review.***

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment