Friday, April 20, 2018

Review: These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker

These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks, #1)These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a fun book! I've had a hard time coming across a YA book that grabs me and I was so happy to finally pick up These Vicious Masks. I found the main character Evelyn endearing from the get go and I enjoyed her inner monologue. I loved her strong will, especially since the book takes place in the Victorian era. The book had more action than romance, which I normally don't like, but I found myself completely drawn into the plot. There is a touch of romance, but things are moving too fast to have it move to the forefront of the novel. The book does end with a cliffhanger so be prepared to want to read the next book ASAP. Highly recommend.

***Thanks to the publisher for a copy for review.***

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I love Swoon Reads titles. These Vicious Masks is one of my favorites. So much fun. The other books in the series are really good too!

    ReplyDelete